Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

12 Weeks Pregnant!!

Well, here it is! My first belly picture @ the 3 month mark. (Thanks Jason :) ) I don't see too much of a difference, but I am eagerly awaiting for my stomach to "pop." Only a few more days until we have our first picture of Baby Jasovsky, or as my brother says "Baby Carlos" (from "The Hangover") LOL!
I also ventured out and bought my first piece of Maternity clothing! Now let's just hope that it fits when the time comes! I have decided that my entire Maternity Collection will most likely end up being all dresses! I'm thinking that they will help me stay cool during the summer months!
Well, that's all for tonight, it is definitely almost past our bedtime ;)
Our love to you all...
P.S. Happy Birthday to my Brother, Uncle Michael!

No comments: