Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby's First Yankee Gear

Lately, I have been feeling really good, round, but really good lol. Although, this allergy season has really been putting a damper in my day, but it happens EVERY year. My bump has definitely been growing, and my pants selection was shrinking by the day, so I recently went out and purchased the BeBand. What an amazing invention!! It allows me to wear all the pants that still fit without having to button them... without this, I think that I would be going insane. I use it everyday, well, unless I am in sweatpants. Man, I can't wait until it is warmer and I can just wear dresses all the time. I did try shopping for some Maternity Pants, but I am just not quite that big yet. So for now, the BeBand and I are BEST FRIENDS!

Other exciting news ~ Jason bought the baby's first Yankee Gear, actually it is the baby's first clothing all together! We were recently at a Yankees game, and when Jason was taking a little longer to return from the bathroom I just assumed that he was waiting in line for a beer. But I was wrong!! He came back with an adorable little onesie, the Baby's First! It is so cute, and would be suitable, for a boy or a girl. <- (I don't believe that girls have to wear pink Yanks gear, although cute, I don't think that it is a MUST) Here it is:

If you can't see, it says "Yankees little fan club," I love it! But I love the fact that Jason bought it even more!!!!
I think that I am actually MORE excited about May 3rd then my birthday (May 1st)! I am sooooo anxious to know what we are having, and want so badly to start on the baby's room. I have started looking at room decor and have narrowed it down to 3 for a girl and 3 for a boy. They range from Pirates to Strawberries and Watermelons, lol, but I love them all!
We can't wait, actually that is an understatement!
Lots of love to you all.

No comments: