Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Busting at the seams!

Today was gorgeous in Bayonne, so we decided to take Wiley to the park. It was a lot of fun, he is so good THERE. Lol! Anyway, when we came home, I was stepping over the gate, and I ripped, actually split my pants!!!! And I'm losing weight?!?!? No way. :) Guess I should have been wearing my oh-so-comfortable yoga pants! I must admit that I do see and feel a change in my belly... and I guess my pants too. Haha. Here is a pic of me at the 15 week mark (today).
I have officially started a "Baby Bank." I went to AC Moore after work yesterday and bought a piggy bank and decorated it. I placed it on our dresser and scoured the house for change... that piggy made a pretty penny its first day in our house. Jason ALWAYS has change, and now we have something wonderful to save for!!!

No comments: