Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Mommy-To-Be Quiz @ 16 Weeks! (4 months!)

  • How far along? 16 weeks... 4 months prego!! :)

  • Total weight gain/loss: I have been on vacation all week so I have avoided the scale, lol, but I am pretty sure I am still the same.

  • Maternity clothes: Still not in them yet, but am feeling like my regular clothes are ever so tight.

  • Stretch Marks: Still not talking about them, lol. Maybe if I don't mention them, they will stay away.

  • Sleep: We are ALL sleeping better these days, including Wiley which is a BIG help!

  • Best Moment of the Week: Starting to clean out the baby's room, slowly but surely. And finding out that all of our tests came back negative (a good thing!)

  • Food Cravings: Hot sliced banana peppers, I have always like them on my sandwiches, but I am currently either snacking on them alone or putting them on everything that I can. AND I have gotten Jason hooked on them, but he did know enough not to eat the last one! Lol!

  • Gender: We are counting the days until May 3rd, and now I am starting to second guess myself, I guess it will be a surprise that day!

  • Labor Signs: Not even close!

  • Belly Button In or Out? In still.

  • What I miss this week: Not much really, maybe Tanning, even though I know how bad it is for you even when you aren't pregnant. I need more warm weather so I can sit out in the sun!!! I hate being so pale!

  • What I Am Looking Forward To: May 3rd, May 3rd, May 3rd. We are DYING to know!!!!!

  • Weekly Wisdom: No matter what, wear comfortable pants lol!

  • Milestones: Four months prego!!! Almost half way there!

  • What is the Baby Up To? Tiny bones forming in the baby's ears means he/she can now pick up our voices. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

No comments: