Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Closer and Closer...



We have done so much in the past few days!!!  Saturday night, Jason put together the swing AND our new glider (sooo comfy)!  I find myself hanging out her room, rocking away, wishing she was here already. :)


 Then, Sunday morning, with the help from Gwen's Welo, the chair rail went up.  And let me just say, I think the room looks perfect!!


Then, today (Wednesday), Jason called from work and said that he had a surprise for me & Baby Gwen.  He came home at lunch with a box from Gwen's Grandma (Jason's mom) and inside was her bedding!!!  I was sooooo excited!  I love it so much and am so thankful.  Of course, I had to put it up right away... even though we haven't bought a mattress yet (we will soon).

Thanks Grandma Mary!

We are getting SO close to finishing the room, it's so exciting.  I can't wait for the day her room is complete with her in it!  Only about 12 weeks to go... hopefully less.

Now we are just gearing up for a relaxing 4th of July weekend (Jason really does deserve it!)...  then it's back to work, lol.

Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe 4th!

No comments: