Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mommy-To-Be Quiz @ 26 Weeks :)

  • How far along? 26 Weeks, only 14 left (hopefully less!)

  • Total weight gain/loss:  Haven't checked since my last Dr. Appt.  But, will find out next Wednesday.  Let me say that I definitely do NOT feel light on my feet, lol, tying my shoes is now something I dread. :)

  • Maternity Clothes:  Haven't bought any recently, but I am always on the look out.

  • S t r e t c h ..... : I am slowly removing this question.  I should change it to, How much Cocoa Butter have you gone through this week.

  • Sleep:  Well, minus the one night Charlie visited, I have been doing rather well.  Actually better than normal, because my awesome cousin helped convince Jason that Wiley would like a crate! YAY! (Thanks Sherri & Keith).  I have been having a bit of an achy back though, but nothing too bad. 

  • Best Moment of the Week:  The other night just as we were settling into bed, Jason put his hand on my stomach to see if Gwen was moving, and she started going crazy!!!  It was like she was showing off for him.  I would say that it was a solid five minutes that she was dancing for her Daddy.  And even funnier is that as soon as he took his hand off and I put my hand on, she stopped!  She's a Daddy's Girl already! :)

  • Movement:  She is getting stronger but the day, and I am loving every minute of it!

  • Food Cravings:  Egg Salad sandwiches were a big hit for me this week.  And, I have been craving ice cream more than I normally do.

  • Labor Signs:  None

  • Belly Button, In or Out:  Ok, I promise to put a pic up this week.  I finally took my belly ring out, and it seems like I have less of an innie every day, but still not fully popped.  Wonder if I'm not going to have an outie?

  • What I Miss:  Zuppa de Pesce with a glass of red wine... this is my staple when going out to eat.  I can't wait to be reunited with my long lost friends!!!

  • What I am Looking Forward To:  Working on Gwen's room more, and finding out when our next sonogram will be.  Can't wait to see our little girl again!

  • Weekly Wisdom:  Don't mess with a pregnant woman, haha, she will almost always win (especially if you know what's good for you)!!

  • Milestones:  Painting the room, progress is a beautiful thing.

  • What Is The Baby Up To?  Gwen is soaking up my antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life on the outside.  Her eyes are forming and she'll soon be practicing blinking.  She is now the size of an eggplant.


No comments: