Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crawling With Frustration

...Actually, if she WAS crawling, there would be NO frustration! Lol.  My poor little cutie is so eager to get on the move, and it is making her more mad by the day that she can't.  She has all of the mechanics down, just hasn't figured out how to put it all together.  I am not kidding, this is a daily occurrence... She rolls from her back to her stomach, props herself up on all fours, rocks back and forth, sees something in front of her that she wants (ok, so it is strategically placed by mommy, hehe), goes to reach for it, falls on her tummy... starts crying.  Grrrrr. 

NOT that I am rushing her.  I would love for her to be this little forever.  BUT, I hate hearing and seeing her look so defeated.  (I know, this is only the first of many times in her life that I will have to endure this, but it is not fun).  She wants it SO BADLY. 

Her she is during one of her tries...


Patience baby girl, it'll happen... and I'll do anything I can to help :)

Hoping your day is less frustrating!

xoxo.


4 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

aawww - poor thing - she's so close - she'll be crawling in no time!

Anonymous said...

Gwen. we all learn in our own time. Don't fret, you must learn to crawl, before you walk. One step at a time. But do you know HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE YOU and are CHEERING for YOU. I lift you up in prayer daily, so you have nothing to worry about. Promise, I will take the bullet for you any day.

Love, Your Nanny

Anonymous said...

You go girl. I will help teach you when I come watch you on April 8th. I think? Love, Nanny

Unknown said...

You have to give it to her... she really is trying hard...

She will get it soon!!!