Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

     This weekend was one of the more low keys weekends that we are going to have in the next few months... Easter, My Birthday, My first Mother's Day (yay!), and a few other things are coming up.  So, it was so nice to relax, and not have anywhere to go.  We DID have some visitors, Gwen's Grandpa and Grandma (well, one set of them :) ) were up, and got to spend some quality time with us. 

Some morning playtime Sunday:

Just Chillin w/ Grandpa


These PJs are just the CUTEST!  They were a gift from Gwen's Great Grandparents (Mam-Mom and Pop-Pop) straight from DisneyWorld!


Working on her Crawl... as always.
But, it's Monday, already, and we have tons of stuff to do... especially since tomorrow I am supposed to have JURY DUTY!!!!!  Ughhhhh.  I wrote the court a letter, explaining that I have a 6 month old daughter, and I am her primary caregiver, but I was NOT excused. Grrrrr.  So, tomorrow morning, Gwen and I (yup, she's coming with me) are headed to the county courthouse to serve... with hopes that they send me home! 

Wish us luck, PLEASE :)

Hope you had a great weekend.

xoxo.


No comments: