Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Are We Ready?!?

     Calm down people, I only meant "Are we ready for summer?!" :)  Why might I ask this?  Well, most of our summer weekends are spent "down the shore" (uuugggghhhhh I can't believe I just said that PHRASE!) in our hometown with family and friends.  Even before Miss Gwen arrived, it was a project in itself, to prepare, pack, load up the car, and hike down the GSP (and sit in TRAFFIC) to our destination.  Now, add in Baby, baby food, diapers, clothes, toys, and all the other essentials, and I can only imagine what our first attempt at this is going to look like!!! Lol.

     This weekend will be our first test... I really hope we survive pass :)  I think I will go start packing now... maybe I will be ready by Friday!  I will document it all, and keep you updated.

     Today, I took a few pictures of Gwen... this task was a lot easier when she was a newborn.  Lol.  I actually broke out in a sweat!!!!! Haha!  But I think they came out well.  Here are some:

Such a Diva :)



Love the Bottom Lip in this one!
Well worth the work!

Have a great day!  xoxo.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Those are great pictures of Gwen! She's such a cutie!

And yes, traveling with baby means packing a LOT of stuff :)

Natalie said...

Love the hat! I know traveling with a baby almost feels like you need 2 cars...one for you and one for the baby stuff!

the workaholic momma said...

Gwen looks adorable - I LOVE her hat!!!! Her expressions are priceless:) It looks like you guys ARE ready for a trip to the shore - have fun:)