Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Guess What I Am NOT Doing Today?!?

PACKING!!!!!

Hallelujah!  There will be no caravan this weekend, because we are staying home!  :)  Well, that is a little bit of a fib, we DO have something to do SaturDAY, but we will be back home by afternoon, and will spend both nights in our own bed... {sigh}.

What to do with myself today then?!?!  I think I be daring and unpredictable and do some laundry, the dishes, and maybe clean the bathroom... lol.  All kidding aside, I feel like it has been so long since we DIDN'T have plans, that I am SUPER excited NOT to have plans.

I DID, however, schedule a "Wii Bowling Date Night" with Jason tonight, we haven't had one of those in a LONG time... Hope my bowling skills are still up to par :)

Happy Friday!

In honor of date night, here is a pic from our Honeymoon in St. Lucia, 2009

xoxo.


No comments: