Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Mama-razzi!

     I have NEVER been shy of using the camera around Gwen (or anyone else), so when we signed with a talent agent (YES! we are going Hollywood, lol, more on that later) and were required to send in a certain amount of pictures, I immediately took the opportunity and had a few impromptu shoots. 

Here's some of my favs.

Pretty in Plaid :)

I just want to EAT her!!!!!!!

SO big!

She was telling me "Go," like GO AWAY MOM, and take your camera too! Hehe. 

Not the prettiest pic, but I love it.  WHY, won't the phone stop ringing, Mom?!?!

She was going to chomp on my glasses, but the face is just priceless.

She's such a beautiful girl...

Happy Baby

Standing up on her mama


Just hangin on the park bench, cool as can be.

There she is.  My baby.  And yes, we signed to a talent agency.  We (her and I) are just going to have fun with it, and not take it too seriously.  I have the time, she's got the looks :), and the city is so close by.  Why not?  And just think, my blogging will benefit from all of our experiences.  Good stuff.

Calling it a night.  xoxo.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

She is a pro! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

the workaholic momma said...

AAWW - Gwen is SO beautiful - and SO perfect that you guys are so close to the city. You'll have to let us know how it all works!!

Megan said...

Oh wow! I'm really looking forward to hearing more about signing with the talent agency!