Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Profiling

I know that I talk, and talk, and talk about our little family ALL the time, but sometimes I think that you (my FANS, haha), should have more of a background on me (us), because it would paint a better picture.  So, I am thinking that each week, I am going to do a "profile" on one of our family members.  Maybe it will give you some more insight, maybe not... but it's MY blog, and I do what I want. LOL!!!!!

I was going to start with myself, but in honor of his upcoming 1st Father's Day, I am going to start with my best friend in the world, my husband, Jason.

Jason is a 30-something (I won't disclose your age, babe) man, whose motto has always been, "This is not a dress rehearsal, you only get one shot at life."  And, I can honestly say that he is one person that I KNOW will not have any regrets in life!

Jason is a VERY hard worker.  He is a Director at his company, and although his occupation brings a lot of stress upon him, he LOVES his job.  (There is nothing better than loving what you do.)  And he's GOOD at it.  Lol.  I am so proud of how hard he works, and the fact that he has taken on the responsibility of providing for a family so that his little girl can have a stay-at-home momma.  We are both grateful to be able to spend everyday together.

He is the life of the party.  Seriously.  Yes, sometimes, it's not so fun for the wifey, lol, but he really knows how to have a good time... and how to make everyone else have a good time too.  He loves to laugh, and sing, and dance, and best of all, he loves to do this all while with me the most!

He is super sentimental.  Anyone who knows us/him, knows that he can cry at the drop of a hat... for God's sake they had a bet on how much he would cry at our wedding. {It was A LOT} :)  But, it is SO ENDEARING, to know that he really cares so much.  He has no problem telling Gwen and I how much he loves us... and it's so heart-warming to see what a loving dad he is.

Jason would LIVE on a boat.  We both grew up (about a decade apart, haha) in the same town, which is right on a bay, and VERY close to the ocean.  Boating, beaches, and all that comes with it, are a WAY OF LIFE, and it is a perfect fit for him (actually, us).  We hope to share that lifestyle with Gwen and our future child(ren)... because it is something that should not be taken for granted.

Jason LOVES being a dad.  He loves that little girl so much, and it is written ALL over his face.  I am also going to go out on a limb and say that he loves being a husband, who never fails to tell me that he loves me, or that he just wants to make us happy.  It took him (us) a while to get to this place, but we're here, and it's an AMAZING place.  And we're enjoying every single second.

Thank you Jason, for being you.  For loving the way you do.  Our only hope is that you know that we adore you, and are SO proud of you and your accomplishments.

Happy 1st Father's Day, babe!  Enjoy your day.

They're holding each other so tight.
We love you SO much.

And another special Happy Father's Day to our Dads!  We love you so much and can't wait to spend the day with you. {I'll be profiling you both in the near future!}

xoxo.




1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

This is such a great idea and a wonderful post to your hubs!!! Sounds like you have a wonderful hubs and Gwen is so lucky to have such a great daddy!! Happy Father's Day, Jason!