Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday (on Friday)

Sorry, I am day late!

Seriously, I am an addict of reality TV.  I am hooked on all of the "Housewives" (and I might add that the hubby enjoys it too).  I mean, I could watch them 24/7.  I can't get enough.  I even want to head over to the town the NJ Housewives are from, and maybe catch a sighting... lol.  They're so entertaining, yes, in a not-so-great way, but it is my guilty pleasure, I can't help it.  Although, NO ONE compares to "Bethanny,"  she is freakin hilarious, and I catch myself hysterically laughing out loud while watching her... I know that my sis-in-law will agree... She can do no wrong. :)

Seriously, TEETHING is a NIGHTMARE!!!!!  EVERYONE gives you advice while preggo, so much that you start to not pay attention, but please take my warning... it is AWFUL!!!!  It's like waking up with a whole new baby.  I would give anything to take her pain away.  ANYTHING!

Seriously, HOLY HEAT!  Lol.  I know that this is all anyone talks about, but really, it's just absurd.  Gwen and I hid inside Wednesday (we have no pool or beach nearby), but ventured out shopping yesterday, and I think I lost weight from the store to the car!  I am heading to the store ASAP to buy a kiddie pool for me Gwen.  :)

Seriously, next baby (one more and that's it people), I think I am going to use cloth diapers.  I am not positive, but I look at the cost/waste that comes with disposables and it just makes me sick.  But, talk to me again during next pregnancy (in a year or so).

Seriously, I am also an addict to Words With Friends, my mom (sorry, I dimed you out) and I, alone, have like 10 games going at one time.  I am pretty sure that Jason HATES that I am so obsessed, but it is just TOO addicting!  AND, my brother just got hooked... there is no help for us, lol.

Seriously, I need a new, semi-pro camera.  I LOVE taking pics, and I think that with a newer, better, more sophisticated camera, I could really thrive!  Doing some research... then gonna work on the hubby ;)

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!
xoxo.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I definitely think you should try cloth diapering...and I am addicted to most of the housewives shows too! And teething is for the birds...it is basically just horrible!