Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

It's here!  Yay, It's Friday!
I've always loved Fridays, but since having Gwen, I think I get just a bit MORE excited, because Jason is home and we all get to hang out and do fun things :)

Gwen is still working on those "baby" steps... it's funny, she sort of looks like Frankenstein, or better yet, Bernie from "Weekend At Bernie's" when she walks!  Lol!!  It's too cute! 

I am linking up with Lauren over @ the little things we do for "Fill in the blank Friday."



1. My favorite color is... always changing, actually, I don't think that I have a favorite.  I like color combos, but not so much just a single color.

2.  My travel destination of choice is... ANYWHERE, in the Caribbean!  I do have a soft spot for Puerto Rico (our wedding) and St. Lucia (Honeymoon), but I will take any island!  Toes in the sand with a drink in my hand... :)

 3.  My favorite food is... seafood.  Not so much fish, but shellfish... anytime.

4.  My happy place is... I have a few.  1) Our bed, after a long day I just sink into it, and the stress sort of "melts" away.  2) The beach, bay, or on the boat... the fresh air, salty water, and sun.  How could you NOT be happy there?!?  3)  Where Gwen is.  Corny, maybe, but I don't care.  She's such a happy baby, that it really is contagious, and I don't mind catching it!

5.  My favorite saying is...  Life is what you make it.  I believe that everyone has ups and downs, it's how you take them, learn from them, and move on... I've learned that dwelling on things is usually more painful for you than helpful.  It's ok to let go.

6.  My dirty little secret is...  if I told you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore!!  ;)

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I... am full of advice. (I am not claiming that it is ALWAYS good)  But, I am always willing to help, give my point of view, or lend an ear. <---- Or I HOPE they would say this, lol.

From our Honeymoon... miss that place!
Happy Friday to you all... enjoy the weekend!

xoxo. 

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

AAWW...I LOVE your list!!! And totally agree with you on your favorite places!!! I'm also a big lover of seafood...but I can skip the fish:) Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend...Happy Friday to you too!!