Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Stats ~ 10 Months!

Gwen, you are 10 months old (OMG!)...

and this is what you are up to...

Height - 30 inches, still, we think... those nurses are SO much better at getting an accurate height.  Haha.

Weight - 21 lbs

Diapers - Still Size 3

Clothes - 9 months.  I have also started dressing you in some of the "summery" 12 months clothing that you have... I don't want ANYTHING to go to waste!

Food - It is safe to say that you are going to be a picky eater like your Momma.  Lol.  You are a good eater, but when you don't like something you let us know (meaning, you SPIT it out! haha.)  We are still trying all new things all the time!

Sleep - You are THE BEST sleeper!  You go to bed at the same time EVERY night, unless we aren't home, and you wake up around the same time every morning too.  And I must say you are happy and smiling each morning!

Naps - Still 2 a day, but with a longer stretch in between them now.  I know, that one of these days, I will only be getting one nap out of you... but I can't think about that yet! :)

Teeth - 6.  It is nice to finally have a small break from all that teething, yet I am sure that we will get another "wave" of it in the next month or so.

~You took your first few steps the other day between Mommy & Daddy, I don't know if it fully counts, but WE were SUPER EXCITED!!! Now, that I know you are SO close, I am excited for you to be walking by your first birthday!~

~You LOVE to swim!!!  We can't get you (and Daddy) out of the water!  It's awesome!  Mommy is STILL looking for some Mommy & Me swim classes, but having not such great luck :(  I'll keep working on it!~

~You still won't say "da-da" and to be honest kiddo, it's killing your Daddy!  I try to work on it with you everyday, so hopefully soon... maybe for his birthday?!?!~

~You did a Huggies shoot this past month! You had a blast with all the kiddies, and it's a great story to put into your baby book!~

~Your hair is finally growing (just a little bit), but it makes Mommy so excited!  I can't wait to do all fun things to your hair!~

I know that I say this all the time, but I can't believe you are growing so fast!  Ten months already, where did they go?!?  I guess the saying is really true...

Time flies when you're having fun!

We love you, our (not-so-little) Peanut!

xoxo.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww what a sweet girl! She's getting so big. Happy 10 months to your pretty baby!

the workaholic momma said...

Oh my goodness...first steps...how exciting!!!! I love the pic of her above...what a ham:) We too are hoping Addie grows some hair soon too...love the update!!! What a precious litte girl...hope ya'll are having a wonderful weekend:)