Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday Cards

If you have not seen and/or used this site, you should most definitely check out Tiny Prints!
{I have NOT been paid to say any of this, this is strictly my opinion!}
But they are THE BEST!

Seriously, I loooove ALL of their stuff, but lately {for the past year} I have been obsessed with their Greeting Cards.  I actually don't give store bought cards anymore {unless I am in a jam and don't have time to wait for them to ship}, and they are pretty cheap...

I bought the premium plan {$16.95 for the year, which they waive for the first year, then each card is just $1.99 w/ free shipping!!!!!!!! }  And they are so personal! 

Ok, I want this to stop sounding like an advertisement, so the reason I am telling you all this is because I want to share with you the adorable cards we {Gwen and I} made Jason for his birthday!

The front of Jason's card from Me

The top inside of his card, I'll spare you all the mushy stuff :)

The front of his card from Gwen. The bottom says "to my amazing superhero"

The inside :)

You can even put a pic on the back too!
SEE?!?!  You can admit it, I'm right!  They're too cute!
Anyway, thought I'd let you in on my secret... you're welcome :)

xoxo.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Tiny Prints!

the workaholic momma said...

aaww...these cards are SO sweet!!! I LOVE tiny prints too!!!