Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's The Simple Things... 4th Edition

It's that day again!  I have so much that I appreciate this week... but I'll try to keep it short and sweet.  Here's my link up with jesslyn amber.






I appreciate...

that I got to see my sis-in-law and bro-in-law twice in one week. we don't live close, so that is a rarity!

Gwen eating a big girl dinner with us last night {baked potato, some chicken, and cheese}.  she didn't exactly eat it all, but it was an awesome attempt.

that my husband will be taking a "stay-cation" with us in a few weeks... we can't wait!

that August is here... and that Fall is right around the corner {I can smell the pumpkin already!}

my delish Iced Mocha Latte from DD {it is definitely one habit I CAN'T kick!}

the $5 check that I received from the Jury Management Office {I ONLY appreciate this, because I thought I was being summoned AGAIN for MORE duty. no thanks. I'll take the five bucks:)}

when, in the middle of the night, my husband squeezes me and tells me he loves me so much :)


Hope you are all having a fabulous week! 
xoxo.





1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

YAY for a $5 check for all of your jury duty journeys...what a mess:) And yes...fall cannot come soon enough!!! Hope you're having a great week!!!