Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's The Simple Things... 5th Edition

I missed this link up last week, therefore I have PLENTY to be thankful for!  So, check out my link up with jesslyn amber



I appreciate...

all of the amazing family time we had last week.  we had SO much fun, and what a great way to start winding down the summer.

Jason's birthday!  it was on the 16th, and was such a special day!  we celebrated with a big home-cooked meal, yummy, and dance party!  Happy {belated} Birthday to my best friend and the best father I could ever ask for our daughter!!

the ridiculous amount of good food and drink we had last week.  so good, but definitely need to get back to our healthy routine.

our amazing family and friends, who let Jason and I have a few date nights last week. :)  it was so nice to spend some alone time just as husband and wife.

DVR.  I barely watched any TV while we were away, so I had a ton to catch up on.  thanks, DVR, for making that possible ;)

that football is back. {yes, I know it was only pre-season, but I don't care}.  I love football season!

my walking, talking, bouncing baby girl!  she is at such a FUN age, and I love her so freakin' much!!!
We were playing peek-a-boo. {Doesn't she look like a red head here? She's not, but it totally looks like I have a little ginger baby}
Hope you are loving all the wonderful things in your lives too!
xoxo.



4 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

I am SO thrilled that football is back too!!!! I'm glad you guys got some time to yourselves last week and celebrated the hubs birthday:)

Looks like you and I will be doing the same thing this weekend...stay safe!!

That pic of Gwen is adorable...her hair looks so light!

Natalie said...

Oh my she looks so big in that pic! Glad you got some date nights...everyone needs these. I'm glad you've been enjoying some good food and drink :)

paront1222@comcast.net said...

We love ginger babies :)

Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks....

paront1222@comcast.net said...

We love ginger babies :)

Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks....