Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Day Challange - Day 5

Day 5 - Your favorite comfort foods and why.

mmmmmmm. i like this one.

My mom's spaghetti sauce, which, NONE of you would probably like, but my brother and I adore/crave/fight over it!  You might ask, "Why wouldn't I like it?!?" Well, the truth is, she started making it the way she does because I was an awful eater.  SO she had to incorporate sugar into the sauce, and it is safe to say that it is sweeter than any sauce you've ever had.  It also has ground beef in it {amongst many other ingredients}.  But, we LOOOOOOVE it!  I just had some this weekend, and wish I took some home with me.  It reminds me of my childhood and it is something I am ALWAYS in the mood for.
Oh, and by the way, Gwen likes it! {That's my girl!} 

To be honest, this is really my only comfort food.  Yes, I love all different foods, but not like I love this.

Thanks, Mom!  Now, any chance you could make me some?!?! :)

xoxo.

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

aaww...that is so sweet...there really is nothing better than momma's cooking - even when its something that most would turn their nose to! Spaghetti sauce usually freezes well - you should totally have your mom make you a huge batch to get you thru the winter!