Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

I'm sure that on the days that I don't post, and my poor little blog sits here lonely and out of date {lol}, you wonder to yourself... "Where is she?!?!" {note the sarcasm?}

The truth is, I'm here, I just feel like I have nothing to write about.

That's why I was pretty happy when I came across the "30 Day Blog Challenge" on Randomosity.  Each day I am given a new prompt to write about and I figure, why not?  It means I will most definitely be here every day for the next 30 days.  No breaks.  Hope I can keep up.

Day 1 - Your current relationship status.  If single, discuss being single.

Married.  Happily.  Almost 2 years.  Does that mean that every day is perfect?  That we never fight?  NO WAY!  There are some days I don't even like him :) No one ever really tells you that marriage is hard, that it is a constant learning experience.  If you want a good marriage, you have to grow with it, and your spouse.  Yea, we have bad days, but we also have good days, great days, and amazing days, all that outweigh the bad ones!  I love my husband, not just because he's sexy, charming, and funny :), but because he is my best friend. Because when I picture being old and gray with wrinkly hands, I picture that hand being held by his.  There are a million more reasons WHY I love him, but the point is that I do, A LOT!  I can't picture my world without him in it.
Love you babe.



How'd I do?  Day 1. Check.  Bring it on Day 2.

xoxo.


1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

AAWW....this is SO sweet!!! Sounds like you and your hubs have a wonderful marriage...and I love the idea of a 30 day challenge...I can't wait to read along:)

Hope you and you're family are having a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!