Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 12

Day 12 - Bullet your whole day.

Please remember that I am a Mommy, and that some days this is the particular order and others... well others, look like a tornado hit my house/hair/clothing/child :)
  • {anywhere between 5:30am - 7:30am} Gwen wakes up. Takes bottle, hangs out in bed with us.
  • Gwen goes back to sleep
  • I shower
  • Get dressed
  • Hair and Makeup for the day
  • Let Wiley out
  • Gwen wakes up
  • Feed Wiley
  • Breakfast
  • Dress Gwen
  • Playtime :)
  • Run errands
  • Some more playtime
  • Lunch
  • More playtime
  • Gwen naps
  • Housework
  • Check emails/news/blogs/FB
  • Gwen wakes up
  • Gwen has bottle
  • Start making dinner
  • Jason comes home
  • Dinner
  • Dishes
  • Gwen's bath
  • Storytime
  • Gwen's Bedtime {between 7pm - 8pm}
  • Relaxation time
  • Watch a little TV with Jason
  • Bedtime for us
Then it alllllll starts again :)
It was tiring just writing that. Lol.

I am skipping my "It's The Simple Things" link up this week, and saving up for next week {which is the last week of the link up}.  But, there are a few things that I am loving this week, that NEED to be shared.

  • Gwen's last week of her first year. it feels like the longest week, and I don't mind it... I am soaking up every minute of it. 
  • The 2 sets of amazing pics that we took this week.  1)We went to a portrait studio to take her "1st bday pics" 2)We had a family portrait session done with my mom, brother, and future sis-in-law... cannot wait to see them all!!!
  • How Gwen's birthday party plans are starting to really fall into place! {Thank God!}
  • The beautiful night that we had Sunday night as a family.
  • The time I have gotten to share with my Grandparents... I may never let them leave :)
  • That adorable, almost one year old little girl of mine.
Well, tomorrow is the big day. ::gulp::  I hope I can hold it together, lol.  I can't wait for a weekend full of celebrating, family, friends, and of course, Gwen.


A preview from the shoot.  Gwen and her Wela.

xoxo.

No comments: