Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 13

Yes, I slacked.  Shoot me.  I was partying/celebrating with Gwen all weekend... so my absence was for a good cause.

I'll make it up to you... tomorrow.  ;)

Day 13 - Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.

I'm going to go with visit for this one and there are tons!

Ireland - hopefully we will be there next year, if all goes as planned.  we want to see where our families are from and maybe check out a bar, or two, or three... ;)

Greece - everything about it is appealing to me.

Italy - amazing culture, great food, even better wine, and oh the shopping!

Amsterdam - Just to see what it's all about... just once.

Hawaii - DO I NEED A REASON?

That resort from the movie Couples Retreat - Who wouldn't want to go there?!?!?

I am sure that there is a few more, but that's a good start.
Where would you go?
xoxo.



1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

Aaahh - this is a great list!! I'm dying to see Hawaii too - I've only heard good things and the beach totally draws me in!!!