Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 14

Day 14 - Your earliest memory.

Not really sure about this.  I mean, there are THINGS that I remember, but not SO vividly that it sticks out as my 1st memory.

I remember...

*Pre-school {the awful cookies they gave out as snack, the fun furniture, my teacher who I adored}

*Sitting in my grandparents unfilled pool while my Pop worked on it.

*My other grandparents house, and my grandma's "masks" she had on her wall.

*Being in the hospital at the age of 5, for pneumonia.  It was TRAUMATIZING, to say the least, AND the reason that I am currently still a hypochondriac.  :(

*Disney World and the THRILL of all the rides, that really aren't so thrilling when you are a grown-up.

That's all I really have.  I guess that's why they make video cameras!

xoxo.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I never went to Disney World as a child...glad you did and that you remember it! But I am like you and remember going to the hospital for an ear infection with a high fever...and remember having to be in cold water and ice!

the workaholic momma said...

Oh my goodness - hospital trip at age 5...I can totally see how that would make you an hypochondriac - thats pretty scary! And that's really funny that you remember the gross cookies from pre-school - were they the ring cookies?!

Hope you're having a great week:)