Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 15

Day 15 - Write 15 interesting facts about yourself.

I believe that I have done a post like this before, so I hope I don't repeat, can keep it interesting, and don't scare you away :)

1.  I should, without a doubt, be on "Wheel Of Fortune"... because I would kick ass and take names.  Seriously, I'm THAT good!  If only they would give me a chance!

2.  I can't clean out the drain stopper in our kitchen sink, ever.  Weird, I know, but it is the ONE household chore that I simply CANNOT do.  I will wait hours for the hubs to get home for help. :)

3.  I can put ketchup on almost anything {within reason of course}

4.  I hate Mini-Coopers and Smart Cars... well, it's their size that bothers me actually. HOW IN THE WORLD can you feel safe in those tiny things?? And it always seems like they are the cause of SOME traffic issue.

5.  Even though I haven't had too much time for reading lately, I LOVE memoirs.  True stories are way better than fictitious ones.

6.  I loved the Twilight books, but hated the movies... I read the books first, so I think that had something to do with it.

7.  I can't eat anything burnt or blackened... even grilled chicken with some grilled marks... the thought grosses me out. big time.

8.  I hate taking medicine.  Unless I am SUPER sick and REALLY need it.  {this probably isn't a good trait for a hypochondriac to have. haha}

9.  I can only drink DIET things, soda, iced tea, etc.  I just don't like the taste of regular stuff.

10. I can't be in the same room house as cats.  I am sooo allergic, my eyes puff, start sneezing, itching, the works.  Therefore, I am not the biggest fan of felines.

11. I. Don't. Do. Bugs.  No ifs, ands, or buts, about it.  If I see it, I run {and usually scream too}

12. I feel naked if I leave my house without my phone. I will turn around {no matter how far} and head back home to pick it up before I go a full day without it.

13. I cannot read while in the car.  I am instantly nauseous.

14. Being a mom is one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me.

15. I am completely in love with two people in this world.  Jason and Gwen. 

xoxo.

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

I'm totally with you on the mini cars and the Twlight series...loved the books but only caught glimpses of the movies and it was enough for me to know i did not want to see them!!!!

Maybe your jury duty story could score you a spot on Wheel of Fortune;) You should get some reward for all of that craziness!!