Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 17

Day 17 - Your highs and lows of this past year.

Let's start with lows.  And end with the highs!

Lows
  • Finding out that a family (now ex-member) whom I, actually we, truly trusted, wasn't who we thought they were.
  • Our basement flooding :(  Wasn't a HUGE low, but a HUGE pain in the ass.
  • The anxiety spell I had after leaving Gwen for the weekend... thank goodness it's all figured out, I hated feeling that way.

Highs
  • All that is GWEN. Need I say more?
  • My brother getting engaged!
  • Surviving this first year, on one income, remaining sane, hapy, and still very much in love.
  • That all the highs OUTWEIGH the lows, by a ton!
I'm going to stop there.
I think those are pretty good lists.

xoxo.

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

I love this!!! I'm so glad your highs outweighed your lows...but with a beautiful brand new healthy baby girl...how could it not be a great year:)