Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 18

Day 18 - A book you could read over and over again and never get sick of.

This is a toughie.

I don't know that there is a book that I could just keep reading over and over.  But there is a "genre" that I NEVER get tired of...

Memoirs.

The thrill of know that all that I am reading has actually happened to someone, keeps me engrossed.  Most memoirs are all about a life with struggle and challenge, which makes them so easy to relate to and makes me love them even more.

If anyone knows of a great one for me to dive into {if I ever get the time}, please do share.

xoxo.

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

Yes....and I am a closet documentary film watcher too!! I'm good with fiction but prefer fiction that is at least loosely based on fact!!

I'm currently trying to get into "The Help"