Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 19

Day 19 - Your biggest regret in life.

I truly believe that I try to live life without any regrets.  That everything has its purpose.  But, for the sake of this challenge, I am going to come up with something.

So...

I would have to say being in a long term relationship {obviously before Jason} that wasn't one that allowed me to be myself.  I'm not saying that I changed who I was, but I conformed to what I thought would make the relationship work.  I was the only one sacrificing and although it didn't necessarily HURT me, I definitely think that I lost out some amazing experiences. 

But, if I had not had been a part of that, I would not have found Jason.  I would not appreciate the way that he loves me for being me.  The way that he compromises like partners in a relationship should... because they are equal.

I would say that my biggest regret, helped me find my greatest happiness.
So, maybe it isn't a regret?

xoxo. 

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

I hear ya on this one!!! I've been the chameleon GF before and its amazing how relieved you are when its over even though you don't think you'll ever be the same. Its funny how life works that way!!