Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Day 2 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

Dream World - We will have won the lottery, paid off everything, live in a huge home on the water, with a beautiful boat, 2 kids, healthy, happy, and RICH! Haha!

Back to Reality
Living closer to family, on the water (or close to it), with Jason, Gwen, {future baby}, and Wiley, enjoying life.  Back to work, but with enough time be involved in all of our kids' activities. {Maybe start my own business of some sort}.  Other than that, I don't yearn for much.  Just a healthy, happy, fun family, who enjoys being around each other and living life to the fullest.

Sorry that I don't have much to write, but I like my life the way it is... so in 10 years I see myself doing the same things, just 10 years better {I didn't want to say older ;)}   

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I want to win the lottery and live on the beach too!

the workaholic momma said...

Oh girl....yes, please...can we all win the lottery?!?! I too would love to live on the water!!!