Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - Your Zodiac Sign and if you think it fits your personality.

Taurus
{May 1st for those that would like to send me a gift ;)}

I did some research to see what my sign "says" about me, and this is what I came across.

Element: Earth
Ruling Planet: Venus
Symbol: Bull
Life Pursuit: Emotional and financial security {Well, that fits me to an absolute T!}  
 Vibration: Determined Energy
Taurus Secret Desire: To have a secure, happy, wealthy life/marriage. {OMG! That is ME!}

There was a very long description about Taureans, and I saw a bunch of things that hit close to home when thinking of my self/personality:

~They will let others get close, but only so close as they want them.

~Some claim that trying to get your point across to a Taurean, should they not want to hear you, is like talking to a tree... they simply won't budge {I am POSITIVE that my husband, parents, and brother, will agree with this, so do I!}

~There is no such thing as an "open-book" Taurus.  {Well, that is RIGHT ON!  Even though I try to be sometimes, it's never 100%.  I think it is a trust thing.}

~Because they hate to be put in jeopardy of any kind, they strive to create tomorrow in advance {hello, planner here!}

~In love, considered extremely sensual beings.

~Often nature {beach} and pet lovers {I'm a big dog lover :)}

I've never really read into my sign, but I do and always have thought that I have "fit" my sign or should I say that my sign "fit" me.  I'm SUPER stubborn when I know think I'm right, and having a successful, loving, honest marriage/life is what is most important to me {I'm a child of divorced parents, and I saw what it is capable of, so I want to work as hard as I can to not go through the same thing. again.}


I guess you can say that I am a Taurus through and through.

xoxo.



No comments: