Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

Hellooooo Friday!  Here' s my link up with Lauren @ the little things we do.

1 .One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is  iced mocha lattes from DD.  Even the decaf ones.  I love everything about it. 

2. Sales people  make me feel awkwardI will literally run out of stores when a sales person won't leave me alone.  My theory "If I need your help, I'll ask. No go away."

3. I can't imagine life without  my family. Especially Jason and Gwen, I can't even picture life without them.

4. Edamame is my favorite snack.

5. Lately I've been wanting naps more than ever.  With Gwen walking, I feel like I am "on the go" ALL. DAY. LONG. And I manage to get nothing done around the house. Good thing she's cute ;)

6. If at first you don't succeed panic. Obviously kidding, my real answer is have a glass of wine. lol. Actually, try and try again {hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it right?!?}

7. Fall is here {sort of}.  Thank goodness! Football, pumpkin picking, pumpkin anything, Gwen's 1st Birthday!, sweaters and jeans, this all makes me happy! I love it!

Well, it's here, Labor Day Weekend.
Enjoy!

Ooops!  Almost forgot your baby lovin'.  Here she is :)

She LOVES her blankie!
Love her.

xoxo.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate pushy salespeople! I have that same mentality too! and your girl's adorable. happy early birthday to her :)

{I've got a giveaway going on & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

Whim Wham Life said...

Yay for Fall! Favorite time of the year:-) xoxo

Luisa Rodríguez said...

With you on #2!! I can't stand that, really!

Glad I bumped into your blog. I got here through The Little Things We Do. Maybe you can come visit me too sometime.


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Samantha said...

thanks ladies! I am heading over to your blogs now! Nice to meet you :)

the workaholic momma said...

Annoying sales people make my skin crawl!!! And thank goodness fall is here...we are finally getting some cooler weather and I had my first pumpkin spice latte from starbucks the other day - YAY!!!