Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

If You Are REALLY My Friend

...Then I can count on you to help me out.  Right?!?!

About 2 weeks ago, we had a Photo Shoot with our family friend and absolutely AMAZING photographer, Angie.  Angie owns Creative Eye Photography, and her work is just the SHIZ-NIT!  {A few days before our shoot she was busy shooting a party for the Real Housewives of New Jersey!!!!  I am totally going with her the next time, lol!}  She is also going to be shooting my brother Michael & Megan's wedding this upcoming August.

Well, the pics are all done... and they are so great!  She put together a video of our pics on her blog that you can see here.

Pretty awesome, right?

So, what do I need your help with???

If, we get 40+ comments/likes on our blog post or on Creative Eye's FB page, we get an upgrade of our package!!!!!  If we get to 75+ we get an even bigger upgrade!!!! How cool?!

Here's how you help:

1) "Like" Creative Eye Photography on FB and leave a comment {or like} any of the pics of us.
-or-
2) Go to My Wall {if we are FB friends} and leave some love on the photos and/or post from Angie's Website!

The contest ends October 3rd @ midnight.

I really want this!  I don't ever ask much of you guys, but it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks!  You rock!

Now GO.
NOW.
WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE??!!?!

Kidding. {not really, lol}

xoxo.

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

Ok...so I have to admit - I don't facebook...not even my blog:( I'm pretty sure I might be the only person in America without a FB page but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics...I totally am feeling the urge now to have some beach pics done with our fam!!! So, hopefully my comment here might count...maybe!!!!