Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My 7 Links

My cousin, Ashley, over at How to Lose Weight And... posted this link yesterday, and although I wasn't tagged in it, I thought it was a great idea!  So, I am jumping on the bandwagon...

Here's how it works:

The Goal:
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.

The Rules:
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers.
5) And so it goes on
Here we go.

Most Beautiful Post: Dear Baby
     This was a short and sweet letter to Gwen as I was awaiting her arrival.  I meant every single bit of it, and still do.  {I have to admit though, that my most beautiful post hasn't happened yet. I am working on a VERY special post for Gwen's Birthday. Make sure you read it!}

Most Popular Posts: 12 Weeks Pregnant, and I'm Back!
     These were the top two, with 157 views and 112 views, yet I only have 21 followers. {I do post all of these to FB, but c'mon people, FOLLOW ME! And comment! :)} 

Most Controversial Post: The Jury Duty Diaries
     This one was hard to choose.  I don't know that this was controversial for readers, maybe more for myself, but it's the best I could do. :)

Most Helpful Post: Chef Boy-I-Hope-It's-Good
     All about making my own, organic baby food, step-by-step.  I hope it helped someone, anyone.

Post Whose Success Surprised Me:  All of them!
     Every one of them! I am amazed each day at who reads my little blog about mommyhood and all the daily adventures our life brings.

Post That Didn't Get The Attention It Deserved:  Love The Way...
     I don't think that 10 years ago {he would have been 23}, anyone would or COULD have imagined what an amazing father AND husband Jason has become.  It's important to me that I share how great he is, and how much he loves his girls :)

Post That I Am Most Proud Of: Welcome, and "A Gift For My Daughter"
     I'm proud of Welcome, because it was the beginning, the unknown.  I didn't know WHAT I was doing, or how people would react/respond, but I went forth... and look at me now! ;)
     "A Gift For My Daughter" is the post that I am working on for Gwen's birthday, and I am extremely proud, for many reasons.  It will be up either Thursday the 15th and night, or on her actual birthday, not sure yet.

Now to nominate some of my favorite bloggers... GO SEE THEM!







Now, skedaddle on over!
Thanks Ashley for the great idea! I loved your post!

xoxo.

3 comments:

Kayla Yow said...

I believe it is so great that you do this! It is nice to be recognized {even if it's only every once in a while}!

Great post!

the workaholic momma said...

First...I love your blog and reading all about your adventures with gwen!!!! Your jury duty stories cracked me up...not in a "haha that happened to you way" but in a "oh my gosh, i could totally see that happening to me" way!!! I can't wait to read your post to Gwen on her birthday...how is she already 1???

Thanks so much for the nomination...I will def put together a post and keep the fun going!!!

Ashley T said...

Ahh - I should have tagged you! My bad. Glad you took the initiative to share because this was a great post :-)