Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Poor Kid

If Gwen thought that my taking pictures was OBSESSIVE before, then she has nooooooooo idea what is in store for her now!

Because...



That's right, Mama got her camera!!!

My absolutely amazing and giving husband gave me an early Anniversary {October 10th} present, and I can't thank him enough!!!  It is so perfect.  I love you, babe.

Oh, it feels so good!

But poor Gwen.  Actually poor ANYONE who is in my presence in the near future.  BEWARE.  You are warned.  I will be snapping my little heart away.

Without having edited at all yet, here are some pics...




Messy breakfast face.


Her new winter hat... how freakin cute, right?

Gwen was sleeping and I needed a subject, so Wiley got involved, lol.
 
Haha.



My beauty.


:)

Now, I just need to figure it all out... there is SO much to learn!!

We are going apple picking this weekend, and I CAN'T WAIT to take tooooooons of pictures!!

I am one happy, lucky, blessed girl!

xoxo.

1 comment:

the workaholic momma said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATS on your new camera...that is so exciting and your pics are amazing!!!!

Hope you guys had a great weekend:)