Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Stats - One Year

I can't believe that one year whole year has came and gone so quickly.
Good thing I take a ridiculous amount of pictures! :)

I know that this is about a week late, but we didn't have Gwen's 1 year appointment until Wednesday, and I wanted to be accurate for her Stats.

Gwen, you are 1 year old...
...and this is what you are up to.

Height: 30 inches. Which means that I was wrong last month when I said 31 inches.  {Oops} Hey, it's hard measuring a wiggly baby all by yourself. haha.

Weight: 22 lbs. Right on track, girl. 

Diapers: I really think that you are bordering 4 more and more each day, Mommy isn't ready to give it yet, lol. 

Clothes: 12 months and up.  And you are FULLY RESTOCKED in the clothing department, thanks to all the adorable gifts you were given.  Can't wait to dress you in them all!!!!

Food: You are allowed to eat everything except peanut butter.  You are particular in what you like, but you're a pretty good eater.  You looove mac-n-cheese, who doesn't?!!?

Sleep: Like an angel.  AND, you have started to sleep in a little more in the mornings, which is greatly appreciated!!!

Naps: You vary. Some days 2{somewhat smaller} naps.  And some days 1 looong nap.  Seriously, the other day, you were going 3 hours... and instead of enjoying the free time, I was worried that you were ok.  {Oh the joys of being a mom! lol.}

Teeth: Your 7th tooth just broke through the other day, which only means that the 8th should be right behind it... I knew teething was on it's way back.

*Your vocabulary is growing all the time. You are like a little mimicking parrot, and it's adorable!

*You are now RUNNING everywhere! It's exciting AND exhausting! lol.

*We celebrated your first birthday with 2 parties, lots of presents. cake {which you really weren't into} and all our family and friends. It was the best.


This is one of the pics from our photo shoot with Angie @ Creative Eye Photography.  I am working on a post for tomorrow about it, that I am going to need your help with!

Stay tuned...

xoxo.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Awww she is the sweetest little girl...sounds like her and Nolan are about the same size now! Teething is no fun :(

the workaholic momma said...

I can't believe shes a toddler now!!! I feel like when I first started reading your blog she was just an itty bitty baby....and well she was, but it just doesn't seem like its been that long!!!!