Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 30!!!!!

Day 30 - Your goals for the next 30 days.

I can't believe I did it!

And to be honest, I loved it! Minus a few boring "prompts" it was really fun.

So what now?

I'm taking on another "Challenge"

Why not?  I like the motivation.

The 30 Day Photo Challenge
{there's a "Part 2" so it's actually 60 days!}

I found it on FB, but am going to do it here.

It seems like a great excuse to abuse use my camera a little bit :)

As usual, I'll still post some regular stuff.  But this will keep me busy.

So, what did YOU think of this 30 day challenge?  Did you like it?  Or did it bore you?  I'm curious.

Either way... please keep following :)
xoxo.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at that precious face with those chubby cheeks!

the workaholic momma said...

Oh my gosh - that pic of her is ADORABLE!!!! I loved your 30 day blog challenge - great job, girl!!!