Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

43 Days and A Break-Up

In 43 days, our official "dress up" holiday season begins.  It is the "tenative" {Jason has yet to confirm} date of Jason's Work Christmas GALA.  Yes, it is not just your typical office party, it is a G.A.L.A.  And it's fabulous.  An amazing night with fantastic food, martini bars, killer music, I could just go on and on about it...  but I won't. 
Here we are the last few years...

2009


2010. Hubs loves his blue shirts, lol.
Anyway, in 43 days... I want to wear this.


Therefore, I am breaking up... with all bad foods/drinks {except booze, Lol, c'mon momma needs her wine ;)}.  Yes, that does mean no more DD Pumpkin Lattes for a while... maybe just coffee. :(

Let me say, that I am happy with my weight/body, I just want it all the "tightest" it can be again...

Don't judge.  Just support.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.  I swear, I'll be truthful.

Wish me luck!

xoxo.

P.S. Peeps, puh-leeze don't forget to vote up top about my hair!!  Your opinion counts!

No comments: