Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 10 facts.
I'm altering this a little bit...
Seeing as how I have already done the "post facts about yourself," I am adding a pic, but with the "ABCs of ME" {which I have seen on a bunch of other blogs}. 

The ABCs of Me
A. AGE - 27 {aaaah! when did that happen?!?}
B. Bed Size - Queen, Pillowtop 
C. Chore That You Hate - Laundry, it never ever ends.
D. Dogs - 1 - Wiley {although I would almost consider him another child}
E. Essential Start To Your Day - Cuddle Sesh with the kiddo & DD coffee
F. Favorite Color -  Green
G. Gold or Silver - Used to be gold, but totally changed to silver after getting engaged.
H. Height - 5'3"
I. Instrument(s) You Play - Played the trumpet in elementary school 
J. Job Title - Full-Time Momma, Wife, Homemaker {such an unattractive word} but I think I make it look good :)
K. Kids - 1- Gwenyth, Gwen, Gwen-bo-Ben, lol. {just please don't call her Gwenny, ugh, not a fan}
L. Live - The Dirty Jerz... New Jersey and pretty proud of it.
M. Mother's Name - Cynthia
N. Nicknames - Sam
O. Overnight Hospital Stays - 5 yrs. old - pneumonia and a ruptured air sac {worst experience of my life and the reason that I hate hospitals, needles, or anything medical!} & for the birth of Gwen {much better experience} OTHER than those, I avoid the HOSPITAL like the PLAGUE!!!!
P. Pet Peeves - Waay too many to post... so just read this post.
Q. Quote From A Movie - "As You Wish..." - The Princess Bride
R. Right or Left Handed - Lefty
S. Sibling(s) - Michael, younger, one of my best friends in the world.
T. Time You Wake Up - Whenever my alarm clock named Gwen decides it is time for me to wake :)
U. Underwear - Most of the time. ;)
V. Vegetable You Hate - BROCCOLI!!! With a PASSION!
W. What Makes You Run Late - Packing all of Gwen's materials... gotta make sure we have everything we need
X. X-Rays You've Had - Teeth and Chest {when I had pneumonia}
Y. Yummy Food That You Make - Chicken Noodle Soup.
Z. Zoo Animal - Tiger.

Alright, Day 1, check.  Feels good to be starting another "challenge." 

On another note, I finally caved and downloaded "Pinterest" only to realize that I need an "invite."  Grr.  So if anyone can help me out, please let me know... now that I have it downloaded I am eager to explore my newest addiction app.  Thanks! :)

Happy Monday {oxymoron?!?}!

xoxo.

4 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Very cute! Love chicken noodle soup too. I'm having some right now because I have a cold. Loved learning all these things about you.

Megan said...

Fun learning more about you! However, you're totally wrong about broccoli - it's one of my favorite veggies!

Speaking of good stuff, you should head over to my blog, I'm giving away pizza!

Bonnie said...

I can only eat raw broccoli. Is that weird?? I hate cooked veggies.
...
I'm a freak.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

the workaholic momma said...

I LOVE that pic of you!!! And I totally have to start my day with DD coffee too...its what we brew it home - except on those off days I dont get it made and then its Starbucks...my other coffee love (except it tastes gross to me when I make anything other than their Iced Vias:))