Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously?! Thursday

I'm linking up with Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama today, for a little seriousness. :)

So, seriously?!?....

*Gwen is climbing, then standing on E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G... and it is driving me NUTS!  I am so freaking worried that even if I turn my back for a second she will end up on top of the ottoman (it's huge) and then fall onto her head and crack it open.  UGH!!

*HELLO new dryer.  And might I add, Thank GOD!  We were only without one for a few days, but let me tell you, it was a few days TOO many.  How did we (as a society) ever function without this invention?!?!  Lol.

*Halloween crap is so freakin cute... I want it all. I especially can't wait to carve our pumpkins.

*Why in the world is Christmas stuff already out?!?!?  Makes me crazy how we are rushed through this part of the year. Grr.

*Speaking of the holiday season, I love that it is approaching... but I dread the feeling of being spread too thin. Seems like no matter how hard we try, someone is always unhappy...(more on that in a later post) Ugh. 

*Jason We got a new surround sound system.  Let's just say, it's intense... to say the least.  It makes "Special Agent Oso" sound like "Die Hard."   

*Yankees. Post Season.  Nerve Wrecking.

*Monday is our 2nd wedding anniversary!  Weirdly, it seems like it was just yesterday, but because of HOW MUCH has happened since then, it seems like forever ago.  Can't wait to eat some food and get drunk (yeah, I said it) with my husband. :) 

Friday's here!
xoxo.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Once those kids learn a new trick they are all about it. And I'm so with you with the Halloween stuff...I'm trying to control myself so I can purchase after Halloween to catch the sales.

the workaholic momma said...

OOHHH goodness...climbing - talk about making a momma crazy!!!! And yes...I am loving the halloween stuff but not quite ready for the Christmas stuff...it cant really be that close!!!