Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursdays Pt. 3

I'd say that I have A LOT to be thankful for this week... wouldn't you?

Adventures With Gwen






I am so thankful...
that my beautiful little girl is ok.  that she is healthy. {now let's pray we make it through the next part just as well}

for our amazingly loving and supportive family.  it is a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by so much love when you need it so desperately {without having to ask for it}.

and for my amazing husband, Jason.

Thank you, Jason, for being such a loving and attentive Daddy. for being so in tune with our daughter that you knew something wasn't "right."  for reacting as quickly as you did.  for being the rock that our family needed.  for keeping our daughter safe. I couldn't have asked for a better father for Gwen.  we are lucky to have you in our lives.  we love you so much.

I hope that you have a ton to be thankful for as well!

xoxo.

4 comments:

the workaholic momma said...

oh goodness - just read your update on Gwen and I cannot even imagine how you are feeling right now. Praying for you guys and sending lots of hugs!!

Thanks for hosting another wonderful week:)

Amanda T said...

So much to be thankful for. Good luck, I'll be praying for her.

Anonymous said...

Hi! visiting from the-workaholic-momma; sending you guys sweet thoughts and praying for you guys!! God works in ALL things!

Brittney said...

I just read your update about Gwen - praying for you guys right now, and hoping she has an easy, healthy recovery!