Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Boob Tube Babble/Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday {the 13th}!  I'm not too superstitious about Friday the 13th, how about you?? 

SO excited that it is a 3 day weekend whoooo hoooo!
Two link ups today!

First, a new one for me, and right up my alley!

Boob Tube Babble


This week I watched...

The Real Housewives of Beverely Hills - I seriously don't think I like any of them anymore.  They are ALL nutso! HOW did Kim go this long without getting help?? She can barely put a sentence together!! And her bf... BARF!

Teen Mom 2 - 2 episodes!!  First, WHAT is Jenelle's mom's accent?? A little BAHston, a little southern?  Makes me laugh.  Dude, Jenelle, get your act together.  For REAL.  And ditch the loser, puhlease. And can we please find out what is wrong with little Ali??  That poor sweet baby has been through enough!

Jersey Shore - {I watch a lot of "reality" TV, lol} There are no words.  It's self explanatory. Lol.

Pawn Stars - Yes, I watch this with my hubby, and I do like it.  Some of the stuff they bring in is amazing, others, not so much!

Criminal Minds wasn't on this week :(  I missed it, and need it back next week!

Next Up...



1.  The last thing I ate was  an apple that I shared with Gwen.

2.  The last song that I listened to was {this is embarrassing} "If You're Happy & You Know It" sung by Mickey and Friends on Gwen's CD. Yup, I'm a mom. lol.

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell  {Samantha} - Santa, ham{s}, man, hat{s}, tan{s}, than, ant{s}, ma, sat, mat{s}, and probably more, but I am moving on.

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick  blue.  It's a good point that I would not be able to live without wearing jeans, so blue it is!

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find  all baby stuff.  Because I don't carry a purse {unless going out alone} I carry a diaper bag. :)  So you'd find diapers, wipers, toys, emergency snacks, water, A&D, and some other random baby "needs"

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to  attempt to blow-dry my hair, then play with Gwen.

7.  My all time favorite song to dance is  ugh, don't have ONE that I could narrow it down to.  I am a NOW type of person.  I like all the current dance stuff.  But, anything Rihanna is ALWAYS going to get me moving!!

xoxo.

5 comments:

The Bases said...

Yup Real Housewives are pyscho!!! I was just talking about that with my friends last night. Kim need help majorly!

Anonymous said...

I need to catch up on Real Housewives! We watch Pawn Stars too - my husband is a history teacher and loves that stuff!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Love the real housewives!! Jersey shore not so much!!

Alyssa said...

I am so sad for Vinny. And Pauly haha! He's gonna miss him so much and he looked so sad when V was packing.

Christi and Heather said...

TEEN MOM!! OMG, Love that freaking show!! That Janelle is looney!