Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Diving In...

After checking out both programs for the 365 picture projects, I've decided.. I am going to do both.

Here's why.

I ALWAYS have my phone with me, like, I feel naked without it, BUT I want to use my camera AS MUCH as I possibly can.  So, why not do both??

Good Lord, what am I getting myself into?

The App that I have decided to use, is My365. It is a fairly new app, but unlike the others, it has filters like Instagram {which I love}.  I am still figuring out how it all works, but I am currently caught up on my days, and I am hoping it stays this easy.

For my DSLR pics, I am using 365 Project.  Too ambitious of me?? 

Well shall see.

I am thinking of it as double motivation.

Wish me luck!






xoxo.

3 comments:

brit said...

I love the pictures of her in the diaper box!

Amanda T said...

You're such an overachiever. ;) LOVE the little boots with her boot socks. Goodness, shes so cute!

Natalie said...

Looks like you have a great model for your project!