Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Gwen's New Favorite Book

Something you should know about me, I am in NO way an impulse buyer... unless it is like 90 % off original price.  I believe that there is always a coupon, deal, or sale that I can find.  I would call me a research driven shopper.

But when I saw this on Pinterest {of course}, I HAD.TO.HAVE.IT.

Immediately.


So, I went over to Pint Size Productions and made one, that day.

We have such a big family that I thought I was a perfect way to display all of the special people in Gwen's life.

Well, it came today, and it is safe to say that we are in love.

It is beautiful and durable and the perfect size for Gwen.


The total cost was around $27, and although I wouldn't normally spend that much on a children's book, THIS is SO worth it!!!!

Happy Monday, peeps!

9 comments:

brit said...

So cute! I'm thinking about making something like that for Torin for his first birthday. (in less than 3 weeks!!)

Unknown said...

oh my word! that is the cutest thing ever! I'm headed to pin size productions! EEP!

Unknown said...

and i pinned it to my board just in case i get sidetracked!

Megan said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing the brillant-ness with us :)

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

What an awesome book! Great idea!!!

Amanda T said...

OMGSH!!! I love it! I want to get Peyton one! I'm going to check them out. Thanks!!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

SOOOO cute! I will have to check out that site, I have been wanting one of these!

Natalie said...

Awww that is super cute! I bet Nolan would love one of those!

Amber said...

awesome book! I saw that on Pinterest as well but just cant seem to justify $27 on a book:)It looks adorable and I bet she loves it too