Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wordless/Pinteresting Wednesday

Wordless {sort of} first.

I usually give Gwen a bath every night, it's our routine, Daddy does dishes, Mommy does bath.  But, Thursday night, while washing off a steak knife, I sliced into my finger and under the NAIL!  Ouch, right??  So Daddy was on bath duty, and I took the oppurtunity to take some pics! 

::Cuteness alert::





____________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________

Now, on to some PINTERESTing stuff :)







I made these last night...soooooo yummy!




Made this too!!!



Source: wanelo.com via Morgan on Pinterest







Happy Hump Day, peeps.
xoxo.

9 comments:

brit said...

Oh she's so cute in her little princess towel!!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

She's adorable! My youngest loves bath time too. He likes to attempt to strip down for it before I even mention the word bath. :)

And I love that sand idea. Though I don't go enough fun places to do it!

Alyssa said...

Hahahah Hoarder's will do it every time! I can't watch it often because I get so freaked out. When they're finding multiple dead cats, that's where I draw the line haha!

Monica said...

Great Pins! I watched hoarders this weekend and then cleaned my apartment like a crazy lady.

Amber said...

such an adorable picture of her in her little towel!

Ive been wondering about those taco cupcakes and want to try them out soon!!

mommy baum said...

oh my gosh, these photos are adorable! I love the one where she is giving daddy kisses - so sweet! :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures! She is SO cute. My DH goes shirt-less during bath time too. ;)

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

She is just so stinkin cute!! I can't take it! I love all the pins too except the giants logo-lol!

Natalie said...

Wow you just took me back with those notes...I had boxes full that I finally got rid of after I graduated college!