Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Wedding, A Party, A Win, A Parade, and More

It's been way too long.
Yes, I am aware.
But, it has been so busy around here, that I haven't even looked at my blog, let alone any others, in quite a few days. {I promise to catch up, but I thought I should blog first}

FYI- this is going to be a long one :)

So, Gwen is finally pretty close to back to heathly, thank God, because I thought that I was going to lose my mind if I had to see her suffer another week!  No one warns you that your baby being sick will be MUCH harder for YOU to deal with than them.

Where have I been, you may ask... well, here's the scoop.

This past weekend began, what we would like to call, Our Year of the Wedding.  We attended our first of 8, yes, EIGHT weddings this year.  The first being this past weekend and the last being in late October.  Crazy, right?!!  Gonna have to remortgage the house!!  lol.  Anyway, it was a beautiful wedding and we had a great time hanging out with family and letting loose for the night.

 


The next day, we had some family and friends over to watch the Super Bowl.  Guess who won??   The NY Giants, OH YEAH!!!!  It was such a good game, a nail biter at some moments, but nevertheless, we prevailed!  Go Big Blue
 

Nervous Men!

So, what do devoted fans do after a big Super Bowl win?!?!  We got to the celebratory parade! Duh!  The only thing missing was little Miss Gwen, she's still a little too young for all that chaos.  {Thanks so much to Gwen's Grandpa for spending the day with her}





So crazy, so fun!

And now, back to reality.

The Mommy Group that I joined recently is having their Valentine's Pizza Party this Saturday and Jason and I get to meet even more of the group members.  {We haven't been able to do much with them bc Gwen has been sick}  I am really looking forward to it!

Here's some updated baby lovin :)






xoxo.

 

2 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

No way! YOu went to the parade. My dad went on Tuesday too and took the day off from work. I bet you had a fantastic time! The crowd must have been crazy:) I love all the pictures of Gwen. She is just too cute! ANd 8 weddings- Wozers! You look great!

Alyssa said...

You have been busy! Wow! Looks like a lot of fun though!! So glad Gwen is starting to feel better, that is such a horrible thing to have!