Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Newlywed Game

I saw this on another blog and was immediately intrigued.  This is my blog, and although I sometimes offer Jason's side/opinion/etc., it is mostly me that you get the feel for on here.  So, I decided to play along, and ask Jason these questions, writing down word for word his side.

Should be fun, right?



What do you think my best quality is?

Me: Jason is one of the most upbeat people I know.  Honestly, his personality is addictive, no matter what type of person you are, you can't help but be drawn to him.  AND, he has THE biggest heart, he would do anything for the people he loves, that's what makes him a great daddy. 

Jason: {He honestly said my butt. Then I rolled my eyes at him.} Your toughness {I said explain}. That you are passionate and take no crap.

What would your ideal date with me be?

Me: I love nights in the city with Jason.  Dinner, drinks, and dancing...

Jason: Dinner, drinks, and an "adult night home" {He has such a one track mind}

What was your first impression of me?

Me: Cocky, determined, a charmer, and sort of irresistible ;)

Jason: You didn't look like THAT at Diesel's {the deli I worked at at the time}.  Let me clarify that, Jason and I had met a few times before, but I was always dressed down, messy {hey I was at work} and when I RE-met him at a party, he had no clue who I was.  So he introduced himself to me and I replied, "I know, we have met before."  He looked so confused, and when I explained, THAT {above} was his response.  As silly as it is, it really did hook me.

What is your favorite memory of us?

Me: See below {I asked him these questions first, and I couldn't agree more}  Well, maybe  our first moment alone with Gwen too.  :)

Jason: When we sat down after our wedding, and all the guests had gone upstairs to the "after party" and just took it all in, together and alone.

What do you see for us in the future?

Me:  I hope to be expecting by the end of the year, I would like to move a little closer to family, although it doesn't have to be ALL the back down the shore.  I like to see Jason be rewarded for his hard work, meaning promoted, lol.

Jason: Another baby, moving back down the shore, good stuff. {he cracks me up}

love <3

I liked this link up... although, hopefully next time Jason's answers are a little more in depth. lol.

Happy hump day, peeps.

xoxo.

4 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Haha- this makes me smile. That first impress story- too funny! LOL_ your butt! Cute post!

Natalie said...

Aww you guys are too cute! Loved the answers!

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

what a cute post!!

Jess said...

Thanks for linking up! So cute!