Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Birthday Wishlist Item - Fulfilled/Pinteresting

In case you didn't know, my birthday is a mere, 26 days away, and just so that everyone was "prepared" {lol} I put together a nice little wishlist for anyone who loves me enough to buy me a gift. {Chillax, peeps, I am kidding, it's mainly for the Hubs, bc he did SO WELL with my Santa WishList! BUT, if you want to buy me a gift, feel free to email me and I wish send you my address ;)} Haha.


Anyway, I found out that I will be receiving a gift on Friday... a sewing machine!!! {It's being handed down to me, but that is fine with me!}


I can't begin to tell you how psyched I am!


I know that I have a TON to learn, but I can't wait to be making Gwen pillowcase dresses!  Or anything else that I can put together!


One thing though, I don't know where to start.  I haven't even ever sewn a button on, but I am so determined.  I see all these amazing creations made by moms, just like me.  And believe me, I don't need to get fancy, just the basics.


I CAN do this, right? 


Either way, I am ready to take on the challenge.


If anyone has any suggestions on how to get started, I would be very grateful! 



Now on to some Pinning!

























Source: zulily.com via Kelly on Pinterest

xoxo.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Great pins! I love that outdoor patio/pool and that dress!

Alyssa said...

I just made those PB bars last weekend! I'm posting about them soon! They are SO good!!!

Unknown said...

Great pins! Of course I LOVE the first picture! A sewing machine eh? I need a new one AND need to get back into sewing. Its fun and there is way too much cool stuff on Pinterest we can sew! Can't wait to hear all about your sewing adventures!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

A sewing machine! Awesome! Love the pins. The dog one is wicked cute! And yum, the peanut butter bars!

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

GREAT photos, girl! I'm new here and I LOVE the look and feel of your site so far! Off to check out some more posts. Have a wonderful week! xo