Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Eight, Ten, More and Less

Eight
Weeks until Memorial Day. {ahh!}

Ten
The number of pounds I would like to be lighter. {bc as of right now, if given the choice of putting on a bathing suit or death, I may choose death right now. lol. kidding, sort of.}

More
I need to drink more water, eat more greens, and pay more attention to my health and skin.  I want to be more active.  More confident.  More toned.

Less
I hope to weigh less, judge my body less.

I am starting a journey, today.  I don't have a plan, per se, but I have things that I want to accomplish, to incorporate into my life.  I have goals.  I need to focus a little more on me.  I need to be healthier, not just for me, but for my family too.  

I can do this.  I will do this.  

I'll keep you updated.

xoxo.

6 comments:

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

Good for you! Keep us posted!

The Bases said...

You look great, but I know how you feel! I do Weight Watchers and when I actually count points, it works! Just an idea! :)

Monica said...

Good luck! You can definitely do it ;)

Alyssa said...

You can do it!! Drinking water was my new year's resolution and it's going a lot better than I thought it would. Of course, I think it helps that it helped me lose 9lbs. too haha!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Weigh less- you are thin girl!!

Natalie said...

You can do it girl! I have faith in you :)