Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Not Here...

...I'm over here today!

One of my first bloggy friends, Natalie, who blogs over at From Corporate to Domestic asked me to guest post for her!  Of course I couldn't say no!

So, please head on over and read my post, then check out Natalie's blog and read all about her AH-dorable son, Nolan AND her other little man on the way! 

Happy Friday to you all!  We have been experiencing some not-so-great weather here lately, pretty dreary, but that can't change my mood today because...

We are going to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers tonight!!! 
{can you tell I am excited?}

Enjoy your day, peeps.
xoxo.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks Samantha for filling in for me today! Loved your guest post!

the workaholic momma said...

YAY - two of my favorite bloggers sharing the same space:) I loved your story - Addie had the same namecalling before her hair started coming in:) Enjoy the concert....love the Chili Peppers too:)