Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Prayers

I am sending multiple prayers out tonight...

...to my family members who are mourning a loss.  I wish I could fix it.  I pray that the pain eases.  I hope that you lean on us when needed.  I wish I could hug you RIGHT now.

...that my grandfather heals quickly, and that he gets his butt up to NJ immediately!  I cannot wait for their arrival!

...that my friend and fellow blogger Brittany's dad stays strong and has a speedy recovery.

...that you all realize what you have in life.  It' short.  Do not take advantage of it.


...I pray that I make Jason's Father's Day all that he wants it to be.  Gwen and I are so blessed to have him in our lives.  He is such a loving, kind, and selfless father... watching him with Gwen (no matter what my mood) puts a bigger than life grin on my face.  He deserves nothing but the best.

I can't believe it's the weekend already!
xoxo.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the relationship that you guys have with Gwen! It melts my heart!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Many prayers for your grandad and Brittany's dad! Wha a sweet picture!

Amber said...

many prayers for your family.