Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Birthday Invite Pics

On my Mom's birthday {Aug 6th}, Gwen and I drove down to take her out to lunch, but not before having an impromptu photo shoot for Gwen's birthday party invitation.

I put her in her birthday dress.  Blew up 30 mini balloons.  Filled my Mom's tub with them.  And started snapping away.

I think my mom thought I was crazy... especially when I asked her to get into the tub as well and entertain Gwen. lol.  {Thanks, Mom!}

I was nervous that they weren't going to turn out like I had hoped, and I was right.

They turned out even better!













I love them.

And I love them even more because I took them.

Can't wait for her birthday!

xoxo.

5 comments:

brit said...

Yeah, those are super cute!

Unknown said...

What a spectacular idea! The pictures are AWESOME!

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

How cute. Love it!

Natalie said...

Oh my this is too adorable!

the workaholic momma said...

aaahh...LOVE these!!! SO stinkin' cute...my fave is the one of her covering her face;) Great job, momma on capturing these wonderful pics!!!